Thursday, July 22, 2010

Scott Pilgrims Finest Hour


I don't know who else is excited about the movie Scott Pilgrim vs the World, but I can hardly wait?! It's directed by Edgar Wright who did Shawn of the Dead and stars Mr. Michael Cera. Sadly enough August 13th is still a bit too far away for my liking so I am attempting to fill it with reading. I have this obligation to support the Arrested Development cast in all their endeavours. Even if poor Will Arnett can't find something as fantastic as the magician Gob, I guess I will suffer through it. He will find a place that uses his talents correctly someday.

 Anyhow if you are interest in said movie you should check out the six Scott Pilgrim books! I am only up to book three cause I am a slack ass. Book six, Scott Pilgrims Finest Hour was just released this week from Oni Press and concludes the series. There is a nice interview with the series creator Bryan Lee O'Malley's at Hero Complex. If you haven't checked books out or your one of those I have to read it before I watch it people check out my link at the bottom of the blog. Testing the new link thingamajig out.

Scott Pilgrim, Vol. 1: Scott Pilgrim's Precious Little Life
Scott Pilgrim, Vol. 2: Scott Pilgrim Versus The World (v. 2)
Scott Pilgrim, Vol. 3: Scott Pilgrim & the Infinite Sadness (v. 3)
Scott Pilgrim, Vol 4: Scott Pilgrim Gets It Together
Scott Pilgrim Volume 5: Scott Pilgrim vs The Universe
Scott Pilgrim Volume 6: Scott Pilgrim's Finest Hour

No comments:

Post a Comment